Inspenet, May 15, 2023
The Mexican company Vector Engineering International, SA de CV , provides specialized services in technical inspection for the construction, energy and industrial transformation sectors.
At Vector Engineering International they know how important reliable and accurate results are. They have certified personnel in all Non-Destructive evaluation techniques, instruments and equipment of the latest technology, as well as, they are subject to rigorous metrological controls to ensure the precision of the results.
Vector Engineering International offers services for:
• Ultrasonic thickness measurement
• Fault detection through Phased Array Ultrasonic Testing (PAUT) and Ultrasound
• Evaluation of welds using Magnetic Particles
• Evaluation of welds using Penetrating Liquids
• Visual inspection
• Long Range Guided Waves for Buried Ducts
For more information about all the services they offer, visit their website: http://mxvector.com/
Source and Internal Photo : Vector Engineering Int. Services Catalog.
Cover photo : ShutterStock
Don’t miss the Inspenet News at: https://inspenet.com/inspenet-tv/