Terms of Conditions and Services
2. You may not use the Services unless all of the following apply to you and you affirm that all of the following apply to you:
2.1 You are at least 18 years old;
2.5 You are legally permitted to use the Services where you live;
2.5 You will only have one Inspenet account, which must be in your real name
2.4 Inspenet has not yet restricted or prohibited you from using the Services. Creating an account with false information is a violation of our terms, including accounts registered on behalf of others or people under the age of 18.
2.5 You are not using the Services or agreeing to the Terms on behalf of any other entity, such as a company or organization, unless you have the authority to bind that entity to these Terms;
2.6 When you register and join the inspenet Services, you become a Member. If you have chosen not to register with our Services, you may access certain features as a “Visitor.”
3. About your account , you will keep your password secret. You will not share an account with anyone else and will follow our rules and the law. Members are account holders. You accept:
3.1 Use a strong password and keep it confidential;
3.2 Do not transfer any part of your account (for example, connections)
3.3 You are responsible for everything that happens through your account, unless you close it or report misuse.
As between you and others (including your employer), your account belongs to you. However, if the Services were purchased by another party for your use (for example, a Recruiter seat purchased by your employer), the party paying for such Service has the right to control access to and obtain reports on your use of such Service. Paid service; however, they have no rights to your personal account.
4. About payment , you will comply with your payment obligations and you agree that we store your payment information. You understand that there may be fees and taxes that are added to our prices.
Refunds are subject to our policy.
If you purchase any of our paid Services (“e-Learning Services”), you agree to pay us any applicable fees and taxes and any additional terms specific to the Paid Services. Failure to pay these fees will result in the termination of your Paid Services. You further agree that:
4.1 Your purchase may be subject to currency exchange fees or differences in prices depending on location (for example, exchange rates).
4.2 We may store and continue to bill your payment method (eg credit card) even after it has expired, to prevent interruptions to your Services and to use it to pay for other Services you may purchase.
4.3 If you purchase a subscription, your payment method will be automatically charged at the start of each subscription period for the fees and taxes applicable to that period. To avoid future charges, cancel before your renewal date. Learn how to cancel or suspend your Premium Services.
4.4 All your purchases of Services are subject to Inspenet’s refund policy.
4.5 We may calculate the taxes payable by you based on the billing information you provide to us at the time of purchase.
You can obtain a copy of your invoice through your Inspenet account settings under “Purchase History”.
5. Content you post to the Services must meet all of the following criteria , and you affirm that any content posted, submitted or otherwise provided by you to the Services meets these criteria:
5.1 You have the legal right to post content on the Services provided it is approved by Inspenet.
5.2 The content and the purpose for publishing it complies with all laws, rules and regulations that may apply.
5.3 The content does not infringe the intellectual property rights (such as copyright and trademark rights) of any other person or entity.
5.4 The content does not include non-public personal private information belonging to another person, such as another person’s date of birth, home address or telephone number.
5.5 The content complies with the Inspenet Community Guidelines.
7. Right to Distribute . You grant Inspenet a license to any content posted by you on the Services, including a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license (with the right to sublicense) to use, copy, reproduce, process, adapt, modify, publish, transmit, display and distribute your content. You agree that Inspenet or its service providers or partners may display advertising in connection with your content and monetize your content without compensation to you, unless you are a participant in our Influencer Network and then you will be compensated in accordance with the terms of that Agreement. Program. . You warrant that you have all rights necessary to grant these rights to Inspenet and other members of the Inspenet community. You also grant a limited, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to any member of the Inspenet community to use, copy, reproduce, process, adapt, modify, publish, transmit, display and distribute any content posted by you on the Services solely on connection with that member’s use of the Services. The licenses granted by you hereunder do not include any moral rights or rights of attribution.
8. Copyright infringement is not permitted on the Services, and Inspenet will, in appropriate circumstances, terminate the account of any repeat infringer. If any content on the Services has infringed your copyright and you did not grant a license to this use by uploading your copyrighted work to the Services, you may submit a notice that meets all the requirements of the Copyright Law. Digital Millennium (PENDING) Your notice must include: (1) the electronic or physical signature of the owner of the copyrighted work (or person authorized by the copyright owner), (2) a description of the copyrighted work, including the URL where the infringing content is available, or a copy of it, (5) contact details of the person submitting the notice, including email address, telephone and mailing address, ( 4) statement of “good faith belief” that the work is not authorized by the copyright owner, and (5) a statement by the sender that all of the above information is accurate and that the person sending ia the notice is the copyright owner or is authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf. Upon receiving notification that meets these requirements, Inspenet will take any action, in its sole discretion, that it deems appropriate, including removing the disputed content from the services.
9. You may not interfere with the Services in any way, such as by accessing the Services through automated means in a way that unduly demands the Services; hacking the Services; accessing without authorization areas of the Services that are protected by technical measures designed to prevent unauthorized access; testing the vulnerability of the Services; posing as Inspenet or the Services; accessing the Services for any purpose that competes with the interests of Inspenet; spamming members of the Inspenet community; by not responding to operational communications or requests from Inspenet; or through any other type of interference with the Services or Inspenet’s relationships with others.
10. Inspenet may remove any content and terminate your access to the Services at any time and for any reason to the extent that Inspenet reasonably believes (a) that you have violated these Terms or the Inspenet Community Guidelines, (b) you create a risk or potential legal exposure for Inspenet, or (c) you are engaging in illegal conduct, although Inspenet strives to allow all free speech that is lawful and does not infringe the legal rights of others. Any invitation by Inspenet to use the Services or submit content to the Services, or the fact that Inspenet may receive a benefit from your use of the Services or the provision of content to the Services, will not obligate Inspenet to maintain any content. or maintain your access to the Services. Inspenet shall have no liability to you for removing any content, terminating your access to the Services, or modifying or terminating the Services.
11. You agree to receive communications from Inspenet , including communications sent by phone, email, text message or other means of communication. If you provided Inspenet with a telephone number, you must notify Inspenet when you no longer own or control that number to help prevent Inspenet from sending communications to others who may acquire that number.
12. The Services are provided to you as is and at your own risk . The Services come without express or implied warranties, except those that cannot be disclaimed by law.
Inspenet DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. Inspenet does not represent or endorse the function of the Services or any content available through the Services. Inspenet has no liability to you arising from your use of the Services. Inspenet has no liability to you arising from content provided by you or any other person, even if such content is false, harmful, harmful, offensive, inappropriate, fraudulent, illegal, contrary to social norms, etc. make efforts to review or monitor the content, you agree that you will not rely on this fact for any purpose. Inspenet has no liability to you arising from an event of hacking, data breach, theft, misuse of information, conspiracy, fraud, fraud, act of terrorism, misappropriation of information, technical malfunction, service interruption or event similar that may cause you to suffer damage, loss or injury, including, without limitation, any damage or loss to your personal property, data, operations, information, reputation, goodwill, profits, etc.
13. Applicable Law and Jurisdiction . The laws of (pending), excluding its choice of law provisions, will govern these Terms and any dispute between you and Inspenet. All disputes relating to these Terms or the Services shall be brought solely in the state or federal courts located in (pending) and you consent to personal jurisdiction and waive any objection as to inconvenient forum.
14. You affirm that you are competent to agree to be bound by this Agreement , which means that you are over the age of 18, an emancipated minor, or have the legal consent of your parent or guardian. Parents of minors should be aware that in addition to the NSFW filters made available by Inspenet, there are a number of parental control products and features available on the market that can help you tailor your child’s experience on our platform. Some examples can be found here and here.
15. Inspenet may not waive any right to enforce this Agreement , unless expressly in writing. No waiver of any part of this Agreement shall be a further or continuing waiver by that part or any other party, and a breach of any part of this Agreement shall be deemed a waiver of any kind.
16. Inspenet may change the Terms of this Agreement in any way at any time without notice to you, and you agree that you are responsible for informing yourself of any changes to the Terms and are bound by any changes to the Terms when you continue to access or use the Services after such change. modification. As a matter of courtesy, Inspenet endeavors to inform members of its community of such changes. These Terms supersede all prior agreements between you and Inspenet relating to the Services. Except for the statements herein and documents expressly incorporated herein by reference, no statement by Inspenet or any person associated with Inspenet, whether oral or written, may modify or supplement the Terms of this Agreement unless the modification or the supplement is expressly indicated in writing. referring to this Agreement. If any of the Terms of the Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable by a court or arbitrator or by operation of law, the remaining Terms will remain in effect.
Last update: October 18, 2021.