Enagás and Omers Infrastructure reported on the agreement to change shares in the Chilean company GNL Quintero

By : Dr. Franyi Sarmiento, Ph.D., Inspenet, March 29, 2022.

The companies Enagás and Omers Infrastructure, owners of 80% of the GNL Quintero shareholding (the remaining 20% is owned by Enap), have announced the agreement reached with the companies EIG and Fluxys for the sale of their stake in our Company.

According to the agreement between the parties, this transaction is expected to materialize during the third quarter of 2022, subject to the fulfillment of customary conditions for this type of operation.

The companies EIG and Fluxys form a consortium with extensive international experience in the management of energy infrastructure, including LNG and natural gas, renewable energy and green hydrogen, which will be an excellent contribution to the strategic role that GNL Quintero plays in the security and diversification of the energy matrix of the country in its transition to a clean economy.

GNL Quintero is the first Terminal for the reception, unloading, storage and regasification of Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) in the southern hemisphere. Since its start-up in 2009, it supplies the demand for natural gas in the central-southern area of Chile, making a clean and safe fuel available to the Chilean market, through GNL Chile, for residential, commercial and industrial use. , transport and electricity generation.

Source and photo: https://www.gnlquintero.com/2022/03/28/acuerdo-para- Cambio -accionario-en-gnl-quintero/