Inspenet, October 11, 2023.
The API Storage Tank Conference & Expo 2023 has kicked off with great excitement at the Hilton Denver City Center, located in the heart of Denver, Colorado. This annual event brings together storage tank industry experts, professionals and leaders from around the world to discuss the latest trends, innovations and best practices in the sector.
The event, which will be held from October 9 to 12, focuses on providing a learning and knowledge-sharing platform on the management, design, construction and maintenance of storage tanks in various industries, such as oil, gas, products chemicals, foods and beverages, and more.
API 2023: Who can attend?
- Tank, valve and piping professionals
- Tank owners, managers or operators
- Experienced storage tank professionals
- Senior tank designer or construction specialist.
- Representatives of oil and petrochemical refineries, utilities, pipelines, tank cleaning companies and others interested in confined space and safe tank entry.
- Owners, managers or operators of refineries and terminals.
- Senior design or construction specialists.
The API 2023 Storage Tank Conference & Exhibition promises to be an informative and enriching event for all attendees, and is expected to contribute to the continued advancement of the storage tank industry globally.
For more information on the conference, including the full program and list of exhibitors, visit the official event website.